Saturday, July 19, 2008

Randomness

Joey is going to be a year old soon. I can't believe it. Why is it when you are a kid it takes FOREVER to get from one birthday to the next but when you're a parent you wish you could slow down time between birthdays? I think we are going to have 2 birthday parties for the Yo-Yo, one up in New England when we go in September to visit Joe's family (I'm stoked to go back up there, I love everyone in his family, they are all great!) and one at home when we get back. So he should get fully spoiled with a bunch of stuff he probably doesn't need. But oh well, that's part of the fun of having a child.


One of the first pics in the hospital


About to leave the hospital

With Nana at 1 month old

Daddy's future drummer
"Mom, I don't want to go to daycare"
December
Hanging out with Miss Lynsey
Christmas Time Baby
I love my jumperoo
The shirt says it all

Little Frenchmen

Flying
Cheese!
In my cars outfit Dr Starr made

First time in a hotel

Yummy germ infested swing

First time in a big swing

May

Starting the obsession early

Free babysitting

Playing with major

Video games with dad

First time on my Tonka Truck

4th of July

Future Red Sox player

Thats all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you update anymore?